- Users are defined as anyone who has access for using the service, the company, other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
- The terms for the company such as we, us and our in this agreement all this refers to the INDO TRADE MART Running By Chamber of Business and Entrepreneur (India) Council
- INDO TRADE MART usually access the details of the users by means of a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
- Our website which only refers to INDO TRADE MART, accessible from www.indotrademart.com
- All the services of the INDO TRADE MART are included under the Website.
- Located in the country which refers to Delhi, India.
- All the mentioned service is provided by us only. There are no third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, and to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- INDO TRADE MART has a third-party social media service through which a user can log in or create an account to use the service to any website or any social network website.
- All the collected personal data or any information that is related to an identified or identifiable individual are completely secure.
- INDO TRADE MART contains the cookies which are a small file that is coming on your computer screen, mobile device, or any other device by a website, also containing the details of all your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Collections of a Personal Data:
When anyone is coming to our website or using our services. We generally use to collect certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. But even collecting the personally identifiable information have a limitation:
- Email address.
- First name and last name.
- Phone number.
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City.
- Tracking Technologies and Cookies.
In case of any difficulties, you can disable the cookies option from your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. And if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our service.
There are mainly two different types of cookies which are a persistent one or a session Cookies. A Persistent Cookies use for your personal computer or mobile device when you are offline, but session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Necessary / Essential for the use of a Cookies:
- These Cookies are essential to provide the users with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. Cookies generally provide authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. If there are no Cookies, available on your website the available services that you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Use of Your Personal Data.
- The INDO TRADE MART may use your personal data for the following purposes: To provide and maintain our Service, which includes monitoring the usage of our service.
- To have proper account management: For the managing of your registration as a user of the service. This personal data you provide gives access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the purchase security: To have a development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services for the purchase or of any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact You: All the store details may be used to inform you about our upcoming offers or services by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To access you with the news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us. Such as with service providers, for the Business transfers, with Affiliates, with Business partners, and with other users
- There may be certain unconditional cases that may come for the usage of your personal data.
- Retention of Your Personal Data.
- Transfer of Your Personal Data.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
- Business Transactions.
- Law enforcement.
- Security of Your Personal Data.
- ON the INDO TRADE MART all the collected data are completely secure but in case of the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
- Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data.
- INDO TRADE MART has the authority to access your personal data only to perform their tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
All our service is the address for the above 18 years of people. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone who is under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and you need to be aware of your child. In case if you find that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to other Websites:
And we are not at all responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.